Metal Bending Services
When you need custom bent metal for your building project, we’ve got the experience to get the job done right. Our metal bending services are state-of-the art, allowing us to bring you the best materials, crafted to meet your specifications. We’re the right choice when you need metal materials that will stand up to the task.
What is Metal Bending?
Whether for form or function, straight metal stock isn’t always the best choice. Our premium metal bending services can shape your materials to the right configuration for your project. Not all bends, however, are created equal, and you need a professional who can do the job properly while ensuring your materials retain their strength and beauty. Here are a few different bends we can do for you:
- Induction Bending is meant to give you a true bend without leaving your material weakened or deformed.
- Mandrel Bending is used for bending tubing or pipes up to nearly 180°. The result is an even bend without material collapse.
- Helical Bending is perfect for creating coils or spirals out of your material.
- Radius Bending can be accomplished to provide tight turns or even multiple radii throughout a piece’s curve.
- Off-axis bending is right for conical shapes, particularly in sheet stock.
- Compound bending is where art meets fabrications. Or experts can create the bended material you need, no matter how many twists and turns are required.
What Stock Can You Bend
If it’s metal, we have the experience to get the job done. Our metal bending services can be used on:
Contact MSI Today
Custom projects need custom metal fabrication that fits their needs, budget, and schedule. Our metal bending services can create materials that meet your specifications consistently. We pride ourselves on being Los Angeles’s metal fabrication professionals, and we have the experience and logistics capabilities to get the job done right and get it to you on time. Get your metal supplies and fabrication from MSI, Inc., today.